Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 4









Hello and Goodbye Panama,

Thanks for the pouring rain when I arrived in the wee hours of the morning, the little monkey at the hostel who puts her hands in my food, bed bugs or some other super annoying bug that bites in the night, my PADI certification *HOORAH*, weird vibes on the street, cappuchino ice cream for lunch, 35 degree weather every single day, super salty and nasty fried rice, cab drivers who dont know where they're going, random people encounters, making me want to scream, making me want to cry, making me want to throw up from the disgusting smells coming from the ocean or from the abandoned apartment on the street corner, for the canal that transports tons of fruit and grains to Canada, for the coral reef and the cute little fishies, .... but most of all.. thank you Panama for taking me awat from here are straight to Colombia!!!! HOOOORAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Capuccino Ice Cream!!!!! Yeahhhh!!!
    And crazy cab drivers that don't know where they go? Did he come from CANADA, by any chance? Coz that can be found around here as well, remember? hehehehe ;)
    Hummm... So... just to make it clear: you didn't like Panama, right??? ^^; Well, glad you're in Colombia then!!!!! And congrats for the PADI certificate!!! Yeahhhh!!!
    I miss you my crazy monkey jumping from contry to country!! Come back soon!!!
    (PS I'm gonna post that on your facebook too, coz I never see if you reply on the blog... ^^;)

    ReplyDelete